Come have some icy fun at the Edwards Ice Arena! The ice rink is open October 27 through March 9 to the public. We also have a monthly DJ on Friday nights from 7 pm to 9 pm.
The ice rink is open October through March and is the home ice of the Beloit Youth Hockey Association, Rock County Fury Girls Hockey program and Beloit Memorial High School hockey.
FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL SKATES with DJ AL
Time: 7:00 PM TO 9:00 PM
(Regular Admission Prices apply)
- OCTOBER 27 – Halloween: Wear a costume and receive a free skate rental! Music, Games, Costume Contest, & Candy.
- NOVEMBER 17 – Thanksgiving: Bring a non-perishable food item and receive a free skate rental! Music, Games, Etc.
- DECEMBER 15 – Winter Holidays: Bring a non–perishable food item and receive a free skate rental!
- JANUARY 19 – WinterFest Skate::One of our various Winter Fest Activities! Enjoy Winter with skating and music!
- FEBRUARY 9- Valentine’s Day Skate: Bring your Sweetheart along and receive a free skate rental! Games, Candy, & Music too!
- MARCH 9 – Retro Skate: Wear a costume and receive a free skate rental! 60’s through 90’s Music, Costume Contest.
HAVE YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE ICE RINK
- Admission and Skate Rental for up to 15 guests (Just $5.00 extra per person over 15 guests)
- 2- Large One Topping Pizzas & 2- 2 Liters of Sodas (Courtesy of Pizza Hut on 4th Street) Pizzas are delivered at 3:00 pm. You can purchase more large one topping pizzas for $11.00 each
- Paper Plates, Napkins, Cups & Forks
- Available on Saturdays or Sundays from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- $135 for the Birthday Party Package
- Call 608-364-2890 Ext. 1 for more information and to register over the phone via credit card or stop by our office to reserve your party today!
PUBLIC SKATE SCHEDULE
FRIDAYS: OCTOBER 27 – MARCH 9
HOURS: 7:00 PM TO 9:00 PM
SATURDAYS: OCTOBER 28 – FEBRUARY 3
HOURS: 2:00 PM TO 4:00 PM
SUNDAYS: OCTOBER 29 – FEBRUARY 11
HOURS: 2:00 PM TO 4:00 PM
CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY
NEW YEAR’S EVE AND NEW YEAR’S DAY
ADMISSION WITH A REC CARD RATE
YOUTH (17 & Under): $4.50
SENIOR (55+): $3.00
FAMILY OF 4: $12.00
FAMILY OF 4: $80.00
WITHOUT A REC CARD RATE
YOUTH (17 & Under): $5.00
SENIOR (55+): $4.00
FAMILY OF 4: $17.00
FAMILY OF 4: $90.00
SKATE RENTALS: $4.00
SENIOR SKATE RENTALS: $3.00
REC CARD DETAILS:
City of Beloit residents are able to purchase a REC Card from the City of Beloit Leisure Services Office to receive discounted prices for Edwards Ice Arena and the Beloit Krueger Municipal Pool. The cost of a REC Card is $6.00 or for a family of four it’s $20.00. REC Cards never expire!
WHERE TO GET YOUR REC CARD AND SEASON PASS:
To get your REC Card and your Season Pass, come to the Leisure Services Office at 1003 Pleasant Street; Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Any questions, please call 364-2890 Ext. 1.
Edwards Ice Arena
2101 Cranston Road
Beloit, WI 53511 – There is no phone at the Ice Arena. Please call 608-364-2890 for immediate assistance.
City of Beloit Leisure Services Office
1003 Pleasant Street
Beloit, WI 53511