The City of Beloit is renting one room to the public in a beautiful building at Big Hill Park. The Big Hill Center offers amazing views of the prairie and the oak savannah and provides access to the trails just outside its doors. The Welty Environmental Center is also calling this building their home and rents space on the upper level. You will see this building on your left as you begin to enter the park.
Reservation Inquiries can be made at:
Parks and Recreation Dept.
2351 Springbrook Court
Beloit, WI 53511
Phone: (608) 364-2890
7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday – Friday
Big Hill Center Lower Community Room:
The Big Hill Center Community Room is located in the lower level of the building. The entrance is on the southwest corner of the building. There are 50 chairs, 7 round tables (60 inches in diameter) and 3 banquet tables (6 foot) provided. This room comes with a fully equipped kitchen. The capacity is 60 people.
Please be sure to review the Big Hill Center Policies and Procedures. The items below are just a few important policies to be mindful of.
- Key pick up is on Friday for your weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) rental at 2351 Springbrook Ct. between 7 am and 3:30 pm.
- Entrance is only permitted on the day(s) for which the facility has been paid for. Access the day or evening before or after to set up or to clean up is not permitted. Loss of deposit if alarm is activated.
- NO helium balloons, confetti, glitter, or silly string.
- NO tacking, nailing, or stapling items to walls or ceilings.
- NO smoke/fog machines allowed.
- NO cash bars or selling inside the facility.
- NO amplified music, DJ’s or bands are allowed inside or outside the Big Hill Center.
Big Hill Lower Community Room Rate:
The refundable deposit is $150.00.
City of Beloit Resident rate is $175.00 Day
Non-Resident rate is $250.00 Day.
Business meeting rates during weekdays are $50 for 2 hours and $20 each additional hour.
Full payment is due at time of reservation.
Daily rental hours for this room are from 8:00 am to Midnight.