Friends of RiverFront have been bringing fun, animation and beauty to Beloit’s RiverFront for 21 years!
Friends of RiverFront has been bringing FREE music, dancing, movies and beauty to Beloit’s Riverfront for 22 years. The crown jewel of the riverfront is Riverside Park, located on the banks of the Rock River. The park buzzes with activity all through the year, but it really comes alive during summer when Friends of Riverfront programs kick into gear.
All the accomplishments of Friends of RiverFront over these 20 years has been made possible through a group of volunteers who share a passion for enhancing and celebrating community living along Beloit’s award-winning riverfront. We are committed to animating and sustaining our spaces along the Rock River. For more information please contact Friends of RiverFront at 608-362-0964.Visit Their Website
Friends of RiverFront’s Free Events
- Rise and Shine! is the season opening event which features our Friends of RiverFront annual meeting and our official release of the season’s schedule!
- Earth Day Celebration is a collaboration with Welty Environmental Center, The City of Beloit and other community partners.
- Nights of Dancing under the stars at our Riverfront pavilion, Harry’s Place, during music-filled warm summer evenings.
- Concerts at Harry’s Place featuring some of the hottest bands around!
- The Bloomin’ Bunch is our group of wonderful volunteers who do weekly planting, weeding and beautifying of the riverfront. We are always looking for more volunteers if you are interested!