Volunteer at Grinnell Hall
The board and director are committed to providing a welcoming, friendly environment where people 50 and over can take advantage of lifelong learning opportunities and learn to be the best they can be! Life is meant to be lived! Live it well at Grinnell!
We love and depend on our volunteers at Grinnell Hall! Without the help and hours of time and talent our volunteers share, Grinnell Hall would not be able to offer all the events/activities that we do!
Grinnell Hall offers a variety of volunteer opportunities such as:
- serve and clean up after Grinnell’s weekday lunches.
- staff the front reception desk in the afternoons.
- help set up and take down tables and chairs for special events.
- help sort, clean, and price items donated to Grinnell’s gift shop.
- opportunity to teach a variety of classes. Share your talent or skill with others!
- assist at the variety of special events and fund raisers we hold through out the year.
- we are open to new volunteer ideas!
The following are current Advisory Board Members:
Opal Vance, Chair
Pam Curatolo, Vice Chair
Judy Witzack, Secretary
Randy Westbrook, Treasurer
If you wish to volunteer, please contact Debbie Kraus, Manager of Grinnell Hall.
Grinnell Hall Senior Center
631 Bluff Street
Beloit, WI 53511
Debbie Kraus Manager