Come have some icy fun at the Edwards Ice Arena! The ice rink is open October 25 through March 6 to the public. We also have a monthly DJ on Friday nights from 7 pm to 9 pm.
The ice rink is open October through March and is the home ice of the Beloit Youth Hockey Association, Rock County Fury Girls Hockey program and Beloit Memorial High School hockey.
Click here for the 2019-2020 schedule: OPEN SKATE FLYER
HAVE YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE ICE RINK
- Admission and Skate Rental for up to 15 guests (Just $5.00 extra per person over 15 guests)
- 2- Large One Topping Pizzas & 2- 2 Liters of Sodas (Courtesy of Pizza Hut on 4th Street) Pizzas are delivered at 3:00 pm. You can purchase more large one topping pizzas for $11.00 each
- Paper Plates, Napkins, Cups & Forks
- Available on Saturdays or Sundays from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- $135 for the Birthday Party Package
- Call 608-364-2890 for more information and to register over the phone via credit card or stop by our office to reserve your party today!
ADMISSION WITH A REC CARD RATE
YOUTH (17 & Under): $4.50
SENIOR (55+): $3.00
FAMILY OF 4: $12.00
FAMILY OF 4: $80.00
WITHOUT A REC CARD RATE
YOUTH (17 & Under): $5.00
SENIOR (55+): $4.00
FAMILY OF 4: $17.00
FAMILY OF 4: $90.00
SKATE RENTALS: $3.00
REC CARD DETAILS:
City of Beloit residents are able to purchase a REC Card from the City of Beloit Parks & Rec Division to receive discounted prices for Edwards Ice Arena and the Beloit Krueger Municipal Pool. The cost of a REC Card is $6.00 or for a family of four it’s $20.00. REC Cards never expire!
WHERE TO GET YOUR REC CARD AND SEASON PASS:
To get your REC Card and your Season Pass, come to 2351 Springbrook Court Office Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. Any questions, please call 364-2890.
Edwards Ice Arena
2101 Cranston Road
Beloit, WI 53511 – There is no phone at the Ice Arena. Please call 608-364-2890 for immediate assistance – Monday through Friday from 7 am to 4 pm.
City of Beloit Parks & Recreation Office
2351 Springbrook Court
Beloit, WI 53511