Krueger Pool is a wonderful place to bring the community together under one common interest. The pool provides numerous programs for young and young at heart! The pool is open to everyone!
Location: 1700 Hackett Street, Beloit, WI 53511
Krueger Pool is now open for the 2021 season.
The pool’s open swim hours are from noon to 6 p.m. Thursdays through Sundays with a maximum capacity of 200 at any one time. The pool season will last until Sunday, August 22, 2021.
The daily admission fees are as follows for the 2021 season:
|Daily Fees||W/ REC Card||W/O REC Card|
|4 & Under||FREE (with adult guardian)||FREE (with adult guardian)|
|Adult (18 and older)||$5||$6.50|
|Family (of 4)||$10||$11.50|
Other things to know include:
- Pool guests must come dressed in their swimsuits.
- No locker room will be available for changing.
- Restrooms and showers will be available; restrooms and showers will be sanitized periodically throughout the day.
- Bag checks will be completed prior to admittance to the cashier booth with social distancing requirements in place. Individuals will pay their pool entry fee at the cashier booth, and enter through the locker room hallways.
- No coolers.
- Life jackets and puddle jumpers will be available if needed; pool staff will sanitize the life jackets and puddle jumpers between each guest.
- Guards and pool managers will closely monitor for physical distancing.
- Picnic tables are available for seating, and personal chairs are welcome and encouraged. Deck chairs will not be available.
- Pre-packaged food items will be available to purchase in the concession area.
- The diving well and diving board will be available, but the slide will be unavailable this summer. A swim test must be taken in order to use this area.
- The splash pad will be open with physical distancing requirements.
- No water aerobics.
- No pool rentals.
- No swim lessons.
- No season passes.
- No inflatable pool floats will be allowed.
Reminder, other pool rules remain in place, including bag checks and supervision of children under age 12.
For questions or additional information: Phone: (608) 364-2890