Krueger Pool is a wonderful place to bring the community together under one common interest. The pool provides numerous programs for young and young at heart! The pool is open to everyone!
Location: 1700 Hackett Street, Beloit, WI 53511
Monday – Friday
8:30-11:30 a.m. Beloit Tide Team
10:15-11:30 a.m. Swim Lessons
12:00-4:30 p.m. Deep Water Tests
12:00-5:30 p.m. Open Swim
5:45-6:20 p.m. Swim Lessons
5:45-6:30 p.m. Lap Swim & Water Aerobics
6:30-8:00 p.m. Family Swim (June-July only)
Saturday – Sunday & 4th of July
12:00-5:30 p.m. Deep Water Tests
12:00-6:00 p.m. Open Swim
6:30-8:30 p.m. Group Rentals
Deep Water Tests must be passed before swimmers will be allowed in the 5 foot area of the main pool, or in the diving well.
Daily Fees during Open Swim Hours:
City of Beloit Resident 5-17 yrs – $3.00 Day
City of Beloit Resident Adult – $5.00 Day
City of Beloit Resident Family – $10.00 Day
Non – Resident (doesn’t live in the City of Beloit) 5-17 yrs – $4.50 Day
Non – Resident (doesn’t live in the City of Beloit) Adult – $6.50 Day
Rec Card: $6.00 per person or $20.00 for family of 4 or more for City of Beloit residents. Rec Cards never expire! Also includes discounts for swimming lessons and Edwards Ice Arena.
$2 Monday Specials Every Monday!
$2.00 Admission with the donation of any school supply item every Friday!
$2.00 Admission during ANY “Family Swim”: Monday-Friday 6:30-8:00 pm.
NOTE: Family Swim is offered June-July (No Family Swim in August)
The Parks & Recreation Division and Krueger Pool staff have been busy getting ready for summer. The Krueger Pool is announcing the following updates to operations at the pool:
- Bag Checks: We are implementing a bag and cooler check policy this year as an extra safety measure. Glass and sharp objects amongst other items are prohibited from the pool area for the safety of all our guests. If you have glass bottles or other sharp objects, you will be asked to return those items to your vehicle prior to being admitted to the pool. A complete listing of prohibited items can be found on www.beloitrecreation.com.
- Supervision: Children under age 12 must have a parent or responsible custodian with them at all times. The custodian must be age 16 or above.
- Life Jackets: Please leave the water wings and floaties at home. We recognize that not everyone is a strong swimmer, so we have U.S. Coast Guard-approved floatation devices available while visiting the pool. If you want to bring your own life jacket vest, it must be a U.S. Coast Guard-approved device.
- Expanded concessions: Craving something a little more substantial for an afternoon snack? We have expanded our concessions offerings to include freshly hot buttered popcorn and hot dogs.
- Credit Cards: There is no need to dig to the bottom of your bag for that last quarter. We now accept credit and debit cards to pay for daily admission fees and concessions items.
- Code of Conduct: We want all of our guests to have an enjoyable time while enjoying our city facilities and respectfully ask pool guests to review and adhere to our code of conduct. The code of conduct will be posted at the entrance.
- New Shade Structures: We are installing a new shade structure so you can get out of the sun if needed, near the pool area. We are adding concrete picnic tables with umbrellas near the concessions area to provide additional shade.
- Maintenance: The pool will be repainted before it opens to extend its life and a new bathhouse roof will be installed this fall.
We will posting all weather-related cancellations on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BeloitWIParksandRec.
Party Time!! Birthday Parties at the Pool!
What a great way to celebrate a birthday! Let the Krueger Pool Staff make it a day to remember! Birthday parties can be booked during open swim hours which are Monday through Friday Noon to 5:30 pm and Saturday and Sunday from Noon to 6 pm. The cost is only $85!
The Birthday package includes: admission for 15 people (children and/or adults), a designated party area, 2 large 1-topping pizzas from Pizza Hut, 2 2-liters of soda, paper plates, utensils and napkins. Additional discounted guests passes available for $3 each and additional pizzas for purchase for $11 each (includes tip and order the Wednesday of your reservation). Parties must be booked through the Parks & Recreation Office 608-364-2890 at least 3 days in advance.
Private Pool Rentals
Krueger Pool is also the perfect place for a larger event- church picnic, company outing, etc! Private pool rentals are available only on Saturdays or Sundays from 6:30-8:30 pm along with a rain date. Rates vary depending on group size. $50 deposit along with full payment is required. Below are the fees:
50 people or less: $160
51 to 100 people: $185
101 to 150 people: $240
151 to 200 people: $265
Pool rentals are available on a first come first serve basis. All reservations must be made through the Parks & Recreation Office at 2351 Springbrook Court. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the us at (608) 364-2890. 3 business days advanced booking (minimum) required.
Programs at The Pool
Cannot get enough of our Water Aerobics Class?- Register for all 3 classes and SAVE! All Ages Welcome! Classes are 5:45 pm to 6:30 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning on June 11th through August 1st. $25.00 per session or $45.00 for two sessions. Seniors (62 and over) pay just $15.00 per session or $30 for both nights. Please register at the Parks & Recreation Office. For more information please call (608) 364-2890.
Choose from one of our three 35 minute session times: 10:15 am, 10:55 am, and 5:45 pm. Sessions are Monday through Friday beginning on June 10th and the last session is the week of August 5th. Please register and pay the Friday before each session(s) you choose at the Parks & Recreation Office or by credit card over the phone. Have a REC Card? Lessons with a REC Card are $26 ($34 without a REC Card). 2 kids per family is $41.00 with a REC Card and $46.00 without a REC Card. 3 kids per family is $56.00 with a REC Card and $66.00 without a REC Card.
REC CARD DETAILS:
City of Beloit residents are able to purchase a REC Card from the City of Beloit Parks & Recreation Office to receive discounted prices for Edwards Ice Arena and the Beloit Krueger Municipal Pool. The cost of a REC Card is $6.00 or for a family of four it’s $20.00. REC Cards never expire!
WHERE TO GET YOUR REC CARD AND SEASON PASS:
To get your REC Card and your Season Pass, come to the Parks & Recreation Office at 2351 Springbrook Court; Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. Any questions, please call 364-2890.
For questions or additional information: Phone: (608) 364-2890 or E-Mail: email@example.com