Krueger Pool is a wonderful place to bring the community together under one common interest. The pool provides numerous programs for young and young at heart! The pool is open to everyone!
Location: 1700 Hackett Street, Beloit, WI 53511
The pool’s open swim schedule is based on staffing resources. If you know lifeguards looking for a summer job, please encourage them to apply online here.
The daily admission fees are as follows for the 2022 season:
|Daily Fees||City of Beloit Resident||Non-Resident|
|4 & Under||FREE (with adult guardian)||FREE (with adult guardian)|
|Adult (18 and older)||$5||$6.50|
|Family (of 4)||$10||$11.50|
|10 Session Ticketbook||City of Beloit Resident||Non-Resident|
|Adult (18 and older)||$36||$41|
|2022 Season Passes||City of Beloit Resident||Non-Resident|
|Adult (18 and older)||$67||$77|
|Family (of 2)||$98||$118|
|Family (each additional family member)||$31||$41.50|
Other things to know include:
- Children under age 12 require adult supervision.
- Restrooms and showers will be available; restrooms and showers will be sanitized periodically throughout the day.
- Bag checks will continue.
- Coolers are welcome; no glass and no alcohol/illegal substances.
- Life jackets and puddle jumpers will be available if needed; pool staff will sanitize the life jackets and puddle jumpers between each guest.
- Picnic tables and deck chairs will be available this year.
- Pre-packaged food items will be available to purchase in the concession area.
- The diving well and diving board will be available. A swim test must be taken in order to use this area.
- The splash pad will be open.
- No water aerobics.
- No swim lessons.
- No inflatable pool floats will be allowed.
- Call 608-364-2890 to inquire about pool rentals and birthday parties.
Reminder, other pool rules remain in place.
For questions or additional information: Phone: (608) 364-2890