Krueger Pool is a wonderful place to bring the community together under one common interest. The pool provides numerous programs for young and young at heart! The pool is open to everyone!
Location: 1700 Hackett Street, Beloit, WI 53511
This Week’s Schedule
Open 1-6pm Friday, August 12, through Monday, August 15.
Splash pad, main pool and lap lanes (ages 18+) are all OPEN. The diving well remains closed due to staffing levels.
We hope you are able to visit us this weekend!
The pool’s open swim schedule is based on staffing resources. If you know lifeguards looking for a summer job, please encourage them to apply online here.
The daily admission fees are as follows for the 2022 season:
|Daily Fees||City of Beloit Resident||Non-Resident|
|4 & Under||FREE (with adult guardian)||FREE (with adult guardian)|
|Adult (18 and older)||$5||$6.50|
|Family (of 4)||$10||$11.50|
|10 Session Ticketbook||City of Beloit Resident||Non-Resident|
|Adult (18 and older)||$36||$41|
|2022 Season Passes||City of Beloit Resident||Non-Resident|
|Adult (18 and older)||$67||$77|
|Family (of 2)||$98||$118|
|Family (each additional family member)||$31||$41.50|
Other things to know include:
- Children under age 12 require adult supervision.
- Restrooms and showers will be available; restrooms and showers will be sanitized periodically throughout the day.
- Bag checks will continue.
- Coolers are welcome; no glass and no alcohol/illegal substances.
- Life jackets and puddle jumpers will be available if needed; pool staff will sanitize the life jackets and puddle jumpers between each guest.
- Picnic tables and deck chairs will be available this year.
- Pre-packaged food items will be available to purchase in the concession area.
- The diving well and diving board will be available. A swim test must be taken in order to use this area.
- The splash pad will be open.
- No water aerobics.
- No swim lessons.
- No inflatable pool floats will be allowed.
- Call 608-364-2890 to inquire about pool rentals and birthday parties.
Reminder, other pool rules remain in place.
For questions or additional information: Phone: (608) 364-2890