View 360º Photo of Rotary River Center Below
Use arrow to virtually tour the facility. If your browser doesn’t support this photo then click here to view on Google. More photos are at bottom of this page.
The Rotary River Center is a beautiful 3,000 sq. ft. structure that overlooks the scenic Rock River within Riverside Park. The beautifully landscaped facility is the ideal place for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, private parties, class reunions, special events, and much more.
The center is equipped to seat 120 but has a maximum capacity of 266. You are welcome to bring additional chairs and tables to accommodate your needs. There is a serving kitchen with a coffee maker, large refrigeration unit and sinks, two restrooms, central air conditioning, storage closets and furniture including 120 chairs, 3 round tables (60 inch diameter), 9 oval tables (60 inches by 72 inches) and 8 banquet tables (30 inches by 8 feet). The building is also equipped with a public address system, video projector and screen for overheads, slide shows and films. A digital projector is available by reservation.
An Ideal Facility For All Of Your Banquet Needs!
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Private Parties
- Class Reunions
- Special Events
- Childrens’ Parties (Turtle Island playground is adjacent to Rotary River Center)
Daily Rental Fees
City of Beloit Resident Rates:
Monday through Thursday – $250.00 Plus a Deposit of $125.00
Friday, Saturday, Sundays, & Holidays – $500.00 Plus a Deposit of $200.00
Non Resident Rates:
Monday through Thursday – $275.00 Plus a Deposit of $125.00
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays – $600.00 Plus a Deposit of $200.00
- Upon request, we have a microphone/projector kit which requires a $75.00 Deposit (cash or check only). Money will be returned upon return of the kit.
- Business Meeting Hourly (Minimum of 2 hrs) $60.00 per hour – (No deposit required).
- ONLY for City of Beloit Non-Profit Groups: Monday through Thursday for $200.00 along with a $125.00 deposit.
- Discount – For 2nd Day rental is 25% off 1st Day rental fee.
Make all reservations at the City of Beloit Parks and Recreation Office, 2351 Springbrook Court, Beloit, WI 53511 or call (608) 364-2890 for more information.
Security/Cleanup Deposit and signing a reservation form is due upon day of reservation. Rental Fee is due 30 days prior to the rental date. If payment is not received 30 days prior to rental, the reservation date and security deposit will be forfeited.
Reservations made within 30 days of rental date require deposit and full payment.
Cancellations made at least 30 days of more before the rental date will receive 50% of Security/Cleanup deposit upon cancellation. All cancellations made 30 days or less before rental date will forfeit the total amount of the Security/Cleanup Deposit.
Remote for video projector and/or microphone for the PA system must be reserved in advance through Parks & Recreation Office. There will be a $75 deposit (cash or check) required, please make check payable to “City of Beloit”.
Use of the building is only permitted for the days and times for which the center is rented. Set-up the day or evening before the reserved date is not permitted. Rotary River Center rental hours are 8:00 a.m.until midnight. The center is equipped with a security alarm system which will activate during periods of unauthorized use.
Regulations regarding possession and consumption of beer and malted beverages are:
- Permitted within the Rotary River Center
- Permitted on the north and west patios outside the Center
- No sale of alcohol is permitted.
- Possession and consumption of alcohol in areas other than the center and patios specified requires a beer permit. City of Beloit residents can obtain a beer permit at 2351 Springbrook Court between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. A 24 hour notice is required and is free for City of Beloit residents only.
- Your rental agreement is your permit to serve alcohol in designated areas.
- All persons possessing or consuming alcohol must be of legal age.
No smoking or vaping inside the Rotary River Center.
No helium balloons, confetti, glitter, silly string, animals (including fish). No tacks or nails; however, non-damaging material such as poster putty, glue dots, removable mounting tape, etc. may be used.
No motorized vehicles are allowed upon the concrete pavement in front of the center. Follow clean-up checklist closely. Deductions will be made from your deposit accordingly. Cleaning supplies are not provided. Garbage bags, mop, and vacuum cleaner are provided.
During evening and weekends, any questions, concerns, or problems regarding operational difficulties with the Center should be addressed to (608)364-2929. An answering service will forward your call to a supervisor for assistance.
Parks and Recreation Office is closed on the weekends and holidays. All keys are to be picked up prior to your reservation date during business hours at 2351 Springbrook Court and returned the following business day to the Parks and Recreation Office. We also have a drop box at 2351 Springbrook Court for dropping keys off near the south entrance office doors. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We are closed on holidays.