Location: 2101 Cranston Road, Beloit, WI 53511
Park Hours: 8:00 A.M.-10:00 P.M. Hours may be extended for softball leagues and Beloit Snapper games.
Located on 28 acres, Telfer Park provides a wide variety of sporting events to the community such as skate boarding, ice skating, soccer, softball, and baseball.
The park includes a skate park which is available for skateboarding, roller blades, and BMX riders. This unique “hybrid” skate park contains modular ramp elements for “pro” skaters, concrete stairs and metal rails for “street” skaters.
Within the park you can find baseball diamonds and playground equipment. Also the main baseball diamond is the home of the Beloit Snappers. The Beloit Snappers even offer a baseball clinic for children to practice in the summer.
- Edwards Pavilion (May to September) To rent this pavilion, call 608-364-2890 Ext. 1
- Ice Arena (October to March)
- Pohlman Field, Home of the Beloit Snappers
- Skate Park
- Softball Field – To reserve this field – Call 608-364-2890 Ext. 2
- Soccer Field – To reserve this field – Call 608-364-2890 Ext. 2
- Play Equipment
Activities, Programs, and Special Events
- Public Skating hours Fridays 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Saturdays & Sundays 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm available from October-March. ice flyer 2018-2019
- Large group picnics within the Edwards Pavilion May through August; call 608-364-2890 Ext. 1 for reservation information. edwards-prices-guidelines
- Beloit Snappers Baseball, April-September.
- Adult Softball League, May-October.
- Beloit Youth Hockey Associated program, October-March. http://www.beloithockey.com/